LIA FORUMS
Welcome To the LIA HQ
LIA FORUMS
Welcome To the LIA HQ
LIA FORUMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Work Hard, Play Hard! Earn your It's been awhile ELITE-1 Status!
WE ARE UNDER RENOVATION!!
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
MightyLion1 (329)
It's been awhile I_vote_lcapIt's been awhile I_voting_barIt's been awhile I_vote_rcap 
STKYGRVS (280)
It's been awhile I_vote_lcapIt's been awhile I_voting_barIt's been awhile I_vote_rcap 
NEKTOR (233)
youngoof (228)
ESS2292 (189)
lilvonn23 (177)
Tru-Gem (122)
KRAVEN-- (87)
ov05 (80)
Jay Gordon (61)
Latest topics
» New Single Player video
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 1:12 am by NEKTOR

» Leave of absence
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2010, 1:31 pm by STKYGRVS

» Socom 4 Beta Confirmed
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2010, 6:05 pm by NEKTOR

» Zipper Interactive: SOCOM 4 supports both Move and DualShock
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2010, 8:48 pm by NEKTOR

» Not Playing sunday
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 7:21 pm by Djkamikaze707

» Until Ps3 is fixed I'll be out but...
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:42 am by MightyLion1

» can they be?
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 4:15 pm by youngoof

» well some sad news
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 7:38 pm by Guest

» It's been awhile
It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 7:17 pm by SIGMASKIT

Poll
Which Socom Has been MOST ENJOYABLE so far?
Socom-1
It's been awhile I_vote_lcap0%It's been awhile I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Socom-2
It's been awhile I_vote_lcap10%It's been awhile I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Socom-3
It's been awhile I_vote_lcap5%It's been awhile I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Socom-CA
It's been awhile I_vote_lcap15%It's been awhile I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Socom-Confrontation
It's been awhile I_vote_lcap70%It's been awhile I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20
PSN

It's been awhile

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SIGMASKIT

Number of posts : 6
AMMO COLLECTED : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-27

It's been awhile Empty
PostSubject: It's been awhile   It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 5:35 pm

What's up L.I.A, it's been a few months since I've been on, and I know I didn't tell anybody I was gonna bail and I'd like to apologize for that. You guys are great, and I had a lot of fun being part of the team, the failure was mine, I had a lot going on at home and needed to take some time to work on some personal stuff, I'm not really good at saying goodbye so I decided not to, I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging, and I hope that you guys won't hold it against me and that we can play together again soon, I don't want to be in a different clan so I hope you'll take me back, it's been a few months so I'll probably be a little rusty, if what I did is inexcusable and you don't want me in the clan I will understand and I can respect that

Thanks Sigmaskit
Back to top Go down
STKYGRVS
Elite Player
Elite Player
STKYGRVS

Number of posts : 280
AMMO COLLECTED : 523
Registration date : 2009-02-16

It's been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been awhile   It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2009, 7:01 pm

Hey Sig glad to hear your still around. I hear yah about the personal stuff, we didn't know what had happened to you and that's why you were dropped. As for getting back in... that's a clan decision and they'll have to vote on that. We'll let you know after we discuss it amongst each other. Feel free to play with us if you see us on.

Take Care Bro!
Back to top Go down
MightyLion1
Elite Player
Elite Player
MightyLion1

Number of posts : 329
AMMO COLLECTED : 541
Registration date : 2009-02-11

It's been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been awhile   It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 12:06 am

What up sig...crazy thing is I just dropped you out of the clan about 2 wks ago...and then dropped you off my friends list two days ago...send me a friend invite. Also before we do a vote we need to know if your going to be on reguarly....or every blue moon. We are only keeping consistent people around and we have some new clan rules that arent posted. Basically once you get dropped from the clan or leave the clan you get a second chance but anything regarding the two after that is a done deal. No coming back...so take that into consideration also. Also I hope everythings ok with you know and just know we understand life comes before socom.
Back to top Go down
SIGMASKIT

Number of posts : 6
AMMO COLLECTED : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-27

It's been awhile Empty
PostSubject: This weekend   It's been awhile I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 7:17 pm

I'm actually on a much needed vacation right now, I'll be back this weekend so I'll get on then, see you guys soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been awhile Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been awhile   It's been awhile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's been awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LIA FORUMS :: WELCOME TO LIA HEADQUATERS :: Leave of Absence-
Jump to: